November 09, 2009

Beauty week

As I have a whole week off I think I'll dedicate it to beauty-treatments, relaxing and maybe some shopping.. ;) I have always been using products from Dermalogica but when I didn't find the brand here in Barcelona I changed to Darphin. But I have to say that they have NOTHING to compare to my beloved dermalogica! So gotta swap back! Found out that a spa called The Chi Spa are using the products so I guess I just have to take a facial once I'm there..! (The Chi Spa Av. Diagonal 673-685).










I also would need a day at the hairdresser. Thinking to go a little bit blonder this winter, some highlights anyway...







                                                                                                          ♥                                        

No comments: