November 18, 2009

Beauty


Who does not wanna be beautiful as Kate?! She is one of my favourites and Im thinking of going blond again because of her..
But...we will see. Eighter way I'll wait until I go to Stockholm and discuss it with my hairdresser!
















Today I went to Sephora to buy another nail polish from their own brand. It is by far the best I've ever used. I've had the same polish for almost 2 weeks now!















Also thought I'd share some hairproduct tips. Here are my favourites:

1. Kerastase sunprotection spray

2. Kerastase silicon drops. The best for damaged hair.

3. Volume mousse from Tigi

4. Portion 9 from Sebastian. Treatment and volume.

5. Dust It from Schwarzkopf. Powder that gives amazing volume.



That's it for now. I'll give you a glimpse in my makeup-box next time!



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

har du varit blond??? kan inte du skicka en bild? kanske pa mailen eller facen. Puss!